Junior UPS Engineer
Junior UPS Engineer required for our client who operate in the UPS and Diesel Generator industries throughout the UK. The successful candidate will be a trainee field maintenance engineer ideally with knowledge or experience with mechanical & electrical principles.
The successful candidate will likely hold a NVQ Level 2 or above in an Electrical Engineering Discipline, or be an apprenticeship served Engineer.
Junior UPS Engineer Position Overview
- Travelling across the M4 Corridor to carry out planned preventative maintenance and repair on the company's range of UPS systems.
- Problem solving and Fault Finding
- Attend meetings/ training courses in Portsmouth
- Liaising with the Service Manager to ensure Service & Repairs are delivered on time
- Providing good customer service on site
Junior UPS Engineer Position Requirements
- NVQ level 2 or higher in a mechanical or electrical engineering principle.
- Flexible with working hours and happy to travel across the M4 corridor
- Basic understanding of UPS / Battery Power systems
- Willingness to learn and good working ethic/ attitude
- 17th Edition, preferred but not essential
Junior UPS Engineer Position Remuneration
- £18,000 - £24,000
- Overtime available
- Company Van + Equipment
- 20 days' holiday plus bank holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78466445