This is a great opportunity to join a leading business within their niche sector.
My client is a lovely business based in semi-rural Kent looking for a payroll supervisor to join their business.
The core duties include but are not limited to:
- Running payroll on a monthly basis
- Issuing P45's, P60's and P11D's
- Calculating statutory payments such as SSP, SMP etc.
- Responsible for administering pension plans
- Communicating with staff and stakeholders
- Responsible for the annual statutory payroll returns
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be working to, or hold, the CIPP or IPPM qualification
- Ideally have practical working knowledge of Access Select Payroll- although this isn't essential
- Have a practical working knowledge of running monthly payroll
- Have their own transport due to location
A competitive salary package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78276217