Purchase Ledger Clerk
£9.00 per hour
Ongoing Temporary Opportunity
Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to work in their offices in Newport.
Duties to include:
- Ensure that the Purchase Ledger is accurately maintained and payment deadlines are met.
- Ensure suppliers are paid in accordance with agreed terms by initiating a BACS pay request.
- Ensure all approvals are in place (i.e. Purchase Orders) and invoices are correctly coded prior to processing.
- Maintain accurate records of pro-forma invoices issued and chase up associated invoices.
- Investigate and resolve purchase ledger queries as required.
- To reconcile supplier statements to supplier purchase ledger accounts.
- Basic Admin and Filing tasks - To undertake ad hoc tasks as required to assist in the general running of the department.
- Communicate with suppliers regarding account status, chasing credits.
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders to ensure queries with invoices are resolved in a timely manner.
- Methodical approach.
- Proven working knowledge of Sage packages.
- Excellent Customer Service Experience.
- Comfortable with performing general/ basic administrative tasks.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
This is an on going position with no end date.
Please note only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78476115