Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with a large Private Equity firm based at Liverpool Street, helping them source a Management Accountant 6 month assignment.
To be considered for this Management Accountant position, candidates must hold an accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA/ CIMA) and have previous experience working within an Asset Management firm.
This leading Private Equity firm invests in a range of industries globally. The firm provides capital and operating support to strong management teams to help them realise their growth potential. Their approach helps these companies grow core business, launch new initiatives, make transformative acquisitions and upgrade technologies and systems to support their long-term strategy.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Management Accountant to join an established firm and help them in developing their business. They are looking for proactive and highly motivated Management Accountant to join their London team.
As Management Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the final reports and management accounts are accurately prepared
- Managed a team of 2 accounts staff, ensuring accounting work is completed in a timely fashion
- Manage the consolidation of management accounts
- Prepare multi-company accounts and all inter-company transactions
- Oversea the credit control function and ensure any Aged Debt is correctly accounted for
- Annual Budgeting and Forecasting for income and expenses
- Liaise with auditors
Rate: £250 - £350 per day for the right candidate
Location: Liverpool Street
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78467639