Trainee Credit Controller
GAP are currently recruiting for a credit control trainee to join our busy Head Office here in Blackburn. With a positive working environment and 112 Depots (and counting!), it is an exciting time to be joining GAP and we now need the right people to help us grow further and become an integral part of the team. If you are looking for a challenge and want to be an integral part of a successful company, GAP could be the place for you!
What the job includes (but not limited to);
- Credit control admin tasks
- Working to set targets within a portfolio of depot specific customers.
- Ensuring timely collection of monies outstanding on a regular basis.
- Raise paperwork for resolved queries
- Deal with internal and external queries and complaints
- Raise and apply credit notes where necessary
- Liaise with external sales representatives
- Review and monitor aged debt reports to ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Analyse reports to pro-actively resolve queries and raise credit notes.
- Ad hoc tasks
We are looking for people who are;
- Keen to deliver excellent customer services at all times
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Wanting to learn and develop with the company
- Positive, inspirational, determined and motivated
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to plan and organise workloads
- Able to use your own initiative
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- 5 GCSE's including mathematics and English
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- You will have an excellent eye for detail and produce your work to top standards
- High level of accuracy
- Experience and understanding with Excel (desirable)
- Experience working to targets and KPI's (desirable)
GAP gives all candidates equal opportunities and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78513944