Test Support Engineer (Aerospace)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Test Support Engineer to join a world renowned aerospace electronics business. The company, part of a global engineering business, specialise in the design, development and manufacture of complex control systems for the aviation industry.
The successful Test Support Engineer will have 3-5 years of experience within a similar Test Design role, ideally within an aerospace or defence business. You will be responsible for the development of new test equipment and supporting any technical problems that arise.
The Test Support Engineer will need to have a strong background in NI LabView and TestStand with a good understanding of instrument control methods (GPIB, RS232, USB, Ethernet etc). You will also have knowledge of both analogue and digital interface circuit design and embedded software.
Test Support Engineer Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience within a test design/development role
- Exposure to the aerospace or defence electronics market
- Strong knowledge of NI LabView and TestStand
- Instrument control methods including GPIB, RS232, Ethernet and USB
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Any knowledge of DO160 is very advantageous
If you are interested in this Test Support Engineering opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78519605