Our client has vacancies for Claims Handlers. The successful applicants will be responsible for handling and settling claims.
You will be responsible for:
• Delivering a positive customer experience by communicating with stakeholders in a helpful, proactive and professional manner
• Processing work chronologically and/or in order of priority as advised, and to help out other claims handlers to ensure that this is achieved when necessary
• Dealing with, under the supervision, all aspects of claims handling including letter writing, telephone contact, diary management, valuation, negotiation and settlement of the following types of claim / loss:
• Loss or damage to property
• Straightforward liability Issues
• Costs - predictable scheme
For this role you will need to have the following skills and experience:
• IT literacy
• An understanding of motor insurance and claims principles in general
• 5 GCSEs Grades A*- C to include Maths and English ,or
• NVQ Level 2, or
• CII Level 2 Award/FIT
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66865102