Shift Maintenance Engineer
Maintenance Shift Engineer
4 on 4 off
£36,000 - £42,000 + Overtime + Benefits + Training
About the Role
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to perform as a multi-skilled engineer in a fast-paced FMCG bottling plant which supplies a multitude of popular, well-known drinks. The job comes with on-job training, the career development and progression opportunities as well as a very impressive basic salary.
Like the fast-paced job itself, this opportunity will go quickly so apply now if interested!
The Successful Applicant will be
- Electrically qualified (minimum of an NVQ Level 3)
- Have worked in an FMCG environment (2 or more years)
- Able to fault-find using PLCs and electronic components
- Keen to join a company with a positive, energetic environment and are themselves a highly-motivated team player
- Maintaining the various machineries of the plant; ensuring they are working at optimum level
- Conducting planned maintenance work as well as reactive on a day-to-day basis
- Aiding with project work and the installation of new lines on site
- Carrying out continuous improvement strategies to heighten efficiency throughout the plant
Salary and Benefits
£34000 to £38,000 + OT + Training
Market leading beverage group with multiple sites across the UK. A genuine opportunity to join a truly dynamic and progressive company with excellent prospects.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Robyn Place on, email ;or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment Ltd, the recruitment division of RTC Group PLC, has a nationwide presence represented by branches in nine locations across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be chemical, management, maintenance, service, design, production and project roles.
With a convenient Leeds Centre location, our premises provide excellent facilities for face-to-face interviews. For further positions please take time to browse our website: ata-recruitment.co.uk or alternatively call one of our consultants on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78310877