Investment Operations Analyst
Based within impressive city centre offices, my client is a leading investment management firm who hold an excellent reputation within the market. Due to continued expansion, my client is now looking for a professional and career focused candidate to join their busy team on a permanent contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious wealth investment management firm on a 3 month basis which can offer a competitive salary and excellent career opportunities!
The Investment Operations Analyst will be responsible for:
- Processing new client accounts in line with industry regulations
- Monitoring and clearing all trades including failed trades
- Completing thorough compliance and AML checks when opening accounts
- Use of bespoke databases to record and update high volumes of financial data
- Creation of MI reporting
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have previous administration experience from the financial services / investment management industry
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Proven skills in accuracy and attention to detail, particularly when handling high volumes of sensitive data
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Competent in using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
If you are looking for an opportunity to gain experience within a highly professional investment management company, then this is the role for you! With an excellent reputation on the Liverpool market, my client can offer a sociable working environment and outstanding career opportunities. Although this is initially a temporary position, there may be potential for a longer term role in the future. If you think you meet the above criteria for the Investment Operations Analyst please apply now using the link below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78348778