Maintenance Engineer - Food
We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer who is ready for a new challenge in their career. This is an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join the business while it is rapidly growing.
This position for a Maintenance Engineer has arisen due to an increase within production. This is a great time for a Maintenance Engineer to join the business as they have recently invested in new machinery.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Apprentice trained either electrical or mechanical qualification
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will be reporting to the Engineering Manager
- You will need to have PPM experience
- The role will entail both electrical and mechanical understanding
- Any PLC or controls experience would be an advantage
- Our client is very open to background but will need experience in a production/manufacturing environment
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Installation of new machinery
- This role is a working a day's shift pattern
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78323549