PROTECTION CONSULTANT - £18K - £25K (D.O.E) + OTE - SOUTHAMPTON
I'm working with a client who's already established themselves as market leaders within the mortgage broker industry and who are now going through a hugely exciting period of growth, moving to bigger office premises and expanding their headcount by at least 50 within the next few months.
Due to this growth, they are recruiting for new Protection Consultants. That's where YOU come in. What do you need in order to be eligible to apply? That would be following...
- Experience of working in a call centre environment
- Knowledge of leading protection insurance contracts
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work towards sales targets
- Organisation skills in order to manage leads, cases and systems
The role itself is massively varied, with duties including the following...
- Contacting clients to provide advice and quotes on protection products
- Ensuring all client contact is conducted professionally and compliantly
- Achieving sales performance targets
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is saved correctly
- Working with processing to ensure pipeline cases are managed from 'sale' to 'on risk'
- Consistently demonstrating good conduct risk behaviours at all times
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 10am-6.30pm and NO WEEKENDS! To succeed in this role, you need to be driven, motivated, hungry for success and determined to be the best at what you do. If that sounds like you - then get in touch IMMEDIATELY! Looking to interview before Christmas for a mid-late January start ideally.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78366721