- Tamworth, Staffordshire. West Midlands.
- £20,000 to £23,000pa depending on experience + quarterly bonus
- Temp to perm/permanent position
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Are you an experienced Credit Controller? Who has experience of query resolution, taking credit control payments and opening customer accounts? We would love to speak to you.
Key Responsibilities - Credit Controller
- Working daily on Kerridge, Cegid, Microsoft Office and email packages, or equivalent, with advanced spreadsheet and word processing skills.
- Perform all credit control tasks from query resolution to taking payments
- Open new customer accounts
- Process all legal preparation work
- Confident communication to ensure debt is managed and paid according to agreed terms
Key Skills and Experience - Credit Controller
- Excellent interpersonal skills with confident telephone manner
- Remain calm under pressure
- Methodical approach to work with excellent prioritisation ability
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining effective credit control systems
- Ideally, you will have a relevant ICM qualification.
Interested? Apply on online with your most up-to-date CV.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78324139