- Maintaining relationships with a significant number of corporate clients
- Preparing statutory accounts, corporation tax computations and CT600s for partner review
- Filing abbreviated accounts with Companies House
- Filing Corporation Tax returns with HMRC
- Chartered accountant (ACA / FCA) – ACCA will be considered
- Extensive experience of working in practice
- Experience of Sage Accounts Production, Sage CT and Sage 50 software
- Full valid driving licence and own transport
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. We will go through your experience and CV in greater detail ensuring no stone is left unturned and, if requested by our clients, ask you to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest calibre of candidate for our clients across North Wales and Chester. We want your next permanent opportunity to last the next 10 years, not 10 weeks, and ultimately be the perfect fit for you.
In addition to this, you will benefit from the knowledge and experience of our recruitment consultant Miriam, whose background and focus is purely permanent recruitment and headhunting, to guide and assist you throughout the process from application to offer to placement.
Should this role be of interest to you, please forward a recent copy of your CV quoting reference MP894503For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) - Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay,Kinmel Bay,Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold,Deeside, Ewloe,Connahs Quay, Hawarden) - Wrexham
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77909736