Technical Services Manager
Technical Customer Services Manager
Permanent role - West Midlands
Competitive salary and benefits package
Are you a highly experienced technical services scientist with experience both managing a technical services team and also have a scientific background with a relevant life sciences degree. My client are a highly successful multi-national biotech company based in the west midlands and are looking for a suitably qualified individual to head up the technical services division and also be able to travel up to 30% of the time, some of which will be international.
The ideal candidate
- You will have a life sciences background with at least an undergraduate degree and an understanding of antibody based assays
- You will have a strong background in technical services providing customers with technical support and handling complaints
- You will have a well-defined leadership and management skills
- You will be able to travel internationally for up to 30% of the time.
- Based in the West Midlands you will manage a team of technical service consultants providing support to technical issues with immunological assays
- You will ensure the knowledge transfer of technical information to the technical customer services team
- You will manage meetings also be responsible for the development of people and resources
- You will generate, edit and implement company policies relating to the department
- You will Monitor work procedures, work schedules, and expedite workflow
This is a perfect opportunity for a well experienced technical services representative to take the next step in their career. Supervisory and management experience is a must. Please call Oliver on 01212225332 for an informal discussion about this role or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78348284