Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
I have a client that is looking for an experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within a leading Food/FMCG environment in the maintenance team. The client I am working with Manufactures on an International basis operating in over 30 different countries globally. As a leading Food/FMCG company the client is looking for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join the team to keep downtime to a minimum. The company have recently invested millions of pounds into brand new production lines which gives the opportunity to Multi-skilled maintenance engineer’s The Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer will need to be electrically biased and have a mechanical understanding.The Multi-skilled maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a team of skilled and experienced engineer’s with the opportunity to learn on brand new and autonomous equipment.
As the Maintenance Engineer or Multi skilled engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical Maintenance.
- Carrying out Planned preventative Maintenance.
- Helping with different types of PPM planning and continuous improvement.
- Working on different projects and gaining opportunities.
Required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer either bias.
- Engineering or maintenance qualification
- Confident working on both mechanical and electrical faults.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Good understanding of PLC’s will give a strong advantage
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned, bespoke manufacturer.
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques.
- Involvement in maintenance projects.
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team.
Shift – 4 on 4 off Continental Shift.
Commutable from: Gloucester, Bristol, Cheltenham, Tewkesbery, Swindon
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Glenn Hudson on;
Tel: or Email:
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78312464