Priority Plumbing - Weybridge - Store Supervisor
In everything we do, we aim to provide a personalised, knowledgeable and trustworthy service – efficiently helping both trades’ people and the general public in achieving their goals. For you, that means a fantastic work ethic, a happy environment and a great team around you.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a class reputation?
Join the Priority team and you’ll build productive and profitable relationships with your customers in the area, whilst ensuring our customer service is excellent at all times.
Do you have sales experience and team-leading skills? Then apply today!
What will I be doing in the role?
- You will be responsible for overseeing the customer service area and sales counter as well as assisting in the effective running of the branch
- You will enjoy achieving branch targets
- You will manage / support a team of branch staff ensuring that we deliver outstanding customer service
- You’ll carry out cash transactions, refunds and till processes accurately and in accordance with branch procedures
- You’ll keep up to date with your knowledge of products, technology and regulations
- Place direct sales orders, organise delivery times, and notify customers
- Your duties will include dealing with customers on a day to day basis on the counter and over the phone building long term relationships
- You will ensure all sales orders are promptly processed to meet customer needs
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
What do we look for in a Store Supervisor?
- You should have some customer service experience. If you know what great services looks like, sounds like and feels like. That’s really important to us.
- Experience of people management
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to multi task, prioritise and work under pressure
- Positive outlook and a warm and friendly nature
- You’ll be a personable and excellent team player
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety regulations
- More importantly, we are looking for someone with the right attitude and behaviours. Someone who is eager to learn and really develop themselves and the service our company can offer
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (increasing to 33 days with service)
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your ‘pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/79136545