Group Accountant - Logistics
As one of the largest logistics business in the UK with operations in 60 countries across the world, our client has extensive plans to develop their global offering even further. The business is looking for a BIG 4 trained ACA or CA to join the team as a Group Accountant and work closely with the Group FC and FD. The business is in an exciting period of growth with plans to IPO over the next 18 months, so can offer an exciting and challenging workload.
As a Group Accountant the role responsibilities will include;
- Take full responsibility for head office accounting across all entities including Identifying and implementing process improvements across the group
- Assist in preparing the group statutory accounts as well as implementing new accounting standards and reviewing subsidiary accounts
- Perform month end and ad hoc reporting including analysis
- Assist the Group FC with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Review and prepare the statutory consolidations and maintain the supporting workbooks and documentation
- Supporting the local accountants with statutory accounts preparation
- Take ownership and responsibility for the Group's Treasury Back Office
You will be a Big 4 Trained ACA or CA, technically and numerically strong and be comfortable working to tight deadlines under pressure. Our client is looking to grow the team with this hire and is seeking and bright and confident communicator, for this newly created role.
For a full role brief and to be considered, please contact Radley Green.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78282063