Insite Recruitment are looking to speak with experience Senior Accountants in the local area who are looking to progress their career within practice by gaining exposure, experience and a long term investment in their future.
The successful candidate will be a senior member of the team supporting both their junior staff members as well as their wide range of clients. This includes overseeing production of accounts, VAT returns, personal and corporation tax, bookkeeping etc.
The successful candidate will demonstrate good communications skills, aptitude and the ability to assume additional responsibilities when required.
Roles & Responsibilities of Practice Senior Accountant in Hammersmith, South West London:
- Managing staff members
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Migrating clients onto a standardised bookkeeping system and procedures
- Preparation of accounts and corporation tax returns
- Supervise the preparation of bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Meet with clients on a quarterly basis to help move their business forward
- Plus, other duties consistent with the grade as directed
The ideal candidate for this Practice Senior Accountant Role in Hammersmith will have:
- Fully qualified ACCA or similar
- Several years practice experience is essential
- Supervisory or managerial experience
- Excellent quality of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to both clients and staff
- Able to work as a team
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary £30,000 - £38,000, depending on experience
- Varied and interesting client portfolio
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Company pension scheme
If you're interested in this fantastic Senior Accountant opportunity in Hammersmith, please apply directly below with a copy of your updated CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78277203