Graduate Project Engineer - Electronics/Electro-Mech
Site Project Engineer - Hertfordshire
This role involves supporting Site activities out of the office and in the office assisting projects through electromechanical design / document generation. The site activity is mainly the installation and commissioning of instrumentation equipment in heavy industrial environments.
The role will suit a Graduate who is seeking more of a project engineering based role, which deals with a range of problems, rather than purely design.
- Minimum B.Eng, HNC or City and Guilds / ONC. or NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Experience of liaison with engineering in solving technical issues.
- Good team player and communicator, flexible approach to multiple tasks, taking responsibility for own actions / problems.
Brief Job Description
- To action all site related project work in a timely manner, actively responding to customer requirements and defining appropriate solutions.
- To represent the Company & its values to outside parties in such a way as to positively promote the business.
- To take responsibility for the quality of own actions, ensuring all relevant processes are adhered to.
To carry out installation and commissioning activities for all company and OEM specified equipment and systems.To prepare appropriate procedures in relation to customer I&C requirements which plan, specify and record site activities.Provide system design support and contribute to the definition of customer requirement specifications.To ensure site-specific drawings, handbooks, equipment configurations and set up information is maintained according to company procedures.To take responsibility for own and others safety in relation to site activities, ensuring all customer procedures are followed and appropriate training and monitoring is in place prior to commencement of work.Take responsibility for own good practices and housekeeping.
Lots more vacancies at www.remjobs.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78312425