The Front End Web Developer will be expected to bring:
- A working knowledge of React, Redux or Sagas, preferably within a professional role
- Skills with HTML and CSS, with at least one related pre-processor (e.g. LESS, Sass, SCSS)
- Good collaboration and open communication across a multidisciplinary team
- Ideally, you’d also bring:
- Experience with further JS tools such as Webpack
- Knowledge of usability concerns
- UI design skills
This role is located near to bus and train links, and has ample on-site parking available. It is commutable from across Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire, including Banbury, Oxford, Bicester, Aylesbury, Witney and many more.
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position. Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79151457