We are currently assisting a national leader in mechanical/electrical engineering with their search for a Revit Engineer/Technician. Our client has been a market leader within the industry for over 90 years and prides itself on existing relationships with clients and repeat business.
The REVIT engineer will be working alongside an M&E engineer and therefore the successful candidate will be required to run the appropriate software. The role is for a project in London that will run for two years, however it won't require full time attention. Therefore, the successful candidate will be alternating between onsite work in London and working in the Burton offices.
Revit Engineer/Technician Position Overview
- The successful candidate will be working alongside a REVIT technician; therefore, the successful candidate won't necessarily be an M&E REVIT engineer but an engineer who is capable of running the software
- The role is for a project in London which starts in January and runs for 2 years. The REVIT technician won't be required full time for the project, therefore the candidate will alternate between working on site and from the Burton offices.
- The BIM model for the project has already been completed and therefore work will be revolved around a drawing that is already drawn.
Revit Engineer/Technician Position Requirements
- Experience using REVIT
- Working alongside and M&E engineer
- Covering site visits as and when required in London
- Working in the Burton offices
- Offering REVIT co-ordination and support
- No criminal record
Revit Engineer/Technician Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary - Negotiable dependent upon experience
- Company benefits to be discussed upon interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78317372