Assistant Manager (High-end Fashion) - Bluewater
Are you looking to work for a leading retailer and increase your earning potential?
Do you seek an opportunity that offers career development?
If Yes! then apply online today:
Established in 1913, this formal menswear brand is currently seeking as skilled and experienced Assistant Manager to manage and ensure the ongoing success of their branch in Bluewater.
Creating high quality exclusive formalwear, with the brand worn by members of royalty and aristocracy alike; this company offers classic tailored suits as well as distinguished and luxurious style. With 30 stores across the UK and plan’s for continued growth, this business seeks a talented Assistant Manager, with experience from a Luxury / Mid-Market background to and drive sales and standards within the store.
- As the Assistant Manager you will be responsible for maximising sales and add on sales at all times, leading by example at all times reporting to the Area Manager.
- You will be ambitious and always eager to go the extra mile to support the business
- As an Assistant Manager you will have the ability to train and develop your team whilst ensuring consistency in your work, you will also be responsible for the recruitment of staff.
- You will be commercially aware, able to ensure great presentation of the store to increase footfall and store sales as a result
- You will ensure customer service standards are of the highest standards at all times
To be suitable for this role you will be a current Assistant Manager, Sales Manager, Concession Manager, Brand Manager or Supervisor working within high-end / luxury fashion, ideally formal menswear.
You will need to be enthusiastic, passionate and ambitious to be suitable for the above role
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/79145959