The Pensions Administrator will be responsible for ensuring all activities are delivered accurately and in line with client quality, risk, regulatory and service expectation. The team will be responsible for a wide variety of pension administration.Department Information
This is a key role within Pension Solutions Operations and provides a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a good background in operational management.Core Duties/Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering all activities to the required level of performance and in-line with contractual service levels, quality assurance and budget.
- Managing and increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the team adopting a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Monitoring feedback, identifying any service issues ensuring appropriate resolution and preventative measures are put in place going forward.
- Proactively sharing knowledge with colleagues to ensure best practice is promoted across the team and innovation is shared.
- Ensuring required management information is produced, validated, issued on time and shared with the wider business as appropriate.
- Acting consistently with our Company’s values and maintaining the organisations reputation for high standards of business conduct.
- Fostering a positive working environment and have a robust succession plan.
- Building key internal and external relationships to maximise Equiniti’s service offering.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- Pensions and Operational Management
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Be able to manage multi work-streams concurrently, as well as set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Be committed to professional ethical standards and be a confident decision maker
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building
- Planning and organisation
- Presentation skills
- Excellent communication (both written and oral)
- Recruitment and Performance Management
- Deliver to the legal and commercial requirements of the client contracts
- Negotiation and influencing
- Organisational awareness
- Broad product & services, regulatory and market knowledge
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78309227