Multi Skilled Engineer
We are looking for an experienced multi skilled engineer to join our Engineering team at Mack in Paddock Wood.
Mack is part of the Fresca Group and is the largest privately owned supplier of fresh produce in the UK. Our customers include major retailers and we source our fresh produce from over 60 countries worldwide. Our huge packing, ripening and distribution facilities in Paddock Wood enable us to continually exceed our customers’ expectations.
In this role you will be to providing engineering support for the operational area of the business to ensure the efficient running of production machinery. You will be carrying out planned maintenance on various machinery as well as fault finding and testing repairs whilst recording details of all work carried out to ensure accurate cost measurement. It will be your role to ensure we minimising down time.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Logical thinker and able to fault find in an automated environment
- Self-motivated and well organised
- 17th Edition would be advantageous.
- Experience gained within an FMCG or manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
Shift Pattern: A variable shift pattern of 42.5 hours per week including weekend working on a rota basis.
- Salary is up to 42,500
- 25 days holiday plus eight bank holidays per annum
- Opportunity to purchase company shares
- A confidential support telephone service for you and your immediate family including medical information, insurance claims, legal support.
- Subsidised staff fresh produce shop
- Subsidised canteen & deli bar
- Free parking
Interested? Please send us your CV today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78302705