Gerber Pattern Cutter - Luxury WW Brand - London
This contemporary luxury fashion brand is seeking a Gerber Pattern Cutter. This role includes a mixture of responsibilities across the creative, technical and production aspects within the brand.
Experience of working on Gerber system is essential for this role as well as a background of working with luxury brands or high end womenswear suppliers.
- Creating 1st patterns, carrying out amendments to take pattern to production with the addition of sampling patterns that require Gerber orientation
- Work in line with the critical path and deadlines set by the sampling team
- Attend handover meetings and work closely with the Design team. Offering solutions to support the development of the first samples
- Digitising and cleaning first patterns
- Work closely with the Technical Product Development Team to ensure the best possible construction and finishing methods are used
- Previous experience of working as a Gerber Pattern Cutter
- A knowledge of working with luxury fabrics including silk, chiffon and organza
- An ability to carry out gradings is desirable but not essential
For further information please contact me directly on or call on 020 8237 8900.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/79152587