Floor ManagerEstablished in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion plc is a
leading Multi-Channel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe.
The Group has over 800 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always
provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
• Ensure that customers are given considerate and responsible service throughout their visit.
• Deal with enquires and complaints resolving the issue at the earliest opportunity in a
• Ensure that personal appearance and standard of dress for the internal team is in line with
• Have an understanding of the Mystery Shopper programme, Customer Satisfaction Surveys
and Net Promoter Scores.
In this role you will assist the Store Manager in the day to day running of the store. Taking ownership of a number of
duties while making sure that the stores KPIs are achieved. Furthermore, in the Manager’s absence you will be the first
point of contact, therefore you will motivate the work force to drive sales and offer exceptional customer service, while
exceeding targets and maintaining the standards of JD Sports Fashion plc.
Sales • Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
• Able to understand and interpret the relevant oracle reports.
• Utilise in store devices, ensuring that all team members are driving this at every
• Confident use of the store’s dashboard to analyse Footfall, ATV and Conversion.
• Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual
• Ensure that the weekly brief has been actioned with the store
• Ensure that all merchandise is correctly priced, price amendments are actioned and all POS is
• Keep stock on display clean and presentable at all times.
• Retail Management experience would be
• Excellent Time Management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• IT skills - Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Training & Development
• Develop internal staff and promote progression within the group.
• Monitor the Training and Development site and keep track of staff progression by the relevant
• Assist with store recruitment, new starter inductions and staff training.
• Management development should be prioritised with the use of the Trainee Management
Skills/Experience/Knowledge needed Benefits
• UK/International career progression
• Company discount
• Competitive salary
• Bonus scheme
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/79156061