Revenue Management Analyst
This commercially focused role represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced analyst to operate in a fast paced business financial planning team. You’ll work with the Head of Commercial Analysis build an effective framework that will give the business full visibility on financial reporting (demand forecasting, gross margin, P&L) and subsequently reduce commercial risk via the development of a complex suite Excel based finance/analytical models.
The organisation puts a high priority on data delivery, accuracy and quality to ensure deliver against gross margin revenue expectations. He successful applicant will provide technical capability to help provide actionable insight from data to support the dynamic business unit.
- Responsible for delivering high performing financial forecast models for existing and new portfolio’s
- Support the business’s Analytical efforts to interrogate data, manipulate identifying immediately useable information, and devising plan to fix data quality issues to support forecast accuracy
- Technically develop the use of analytical tools (primarily Excel) into the commercial forecasting team; coach, train and knowledge share in this area
Skills / Attributes;
- Excellent Financial modelling skills
- Excel; advanced level, demonstrating the capability to interrogate spreadsheet to identify trends
- Highly data driven; significant experience in a data intense environment - ability to source, interrogate and manipulate complex financial data
- Support the [monthly] financial reforecast process and outputs - including budget assumption gathering and testing
- Commercial awareness; contribute to the commercial teams to make actionable recommendations from data
- Ability to convey technical/analytical information in clears, concise and compelling format to non-analytical audiences
- Attention to detail / Organised / Pro-active / Results Driven /Versatile / Sense of Humour
- Degree level education in a numerate discipline
Please submit CV with brief cover note indication availability & current remuneration package (if applicable) for further job and interview details.