Technical Supplier Relationship Manager
Gamesys is recruiting an experienced Technical Supplier Relationship Manager to support a geographically distributed delivery model. This role has elements of account management including contract management, service delivery such as KPI/SLA monitoring and project management.
The role will be instrumental in maintaining clear communication between the teams, managing expectations during setup, planning , implementation and ensuring successful delivery.
This is a relatively new model for Gamesys, in the early stages of the project, you will be working with the remote teams to understand their needs and develop a successful delivery process.
- Relationship Management:
- Manage and enhance the relationship between Gamesys Tech teams in the UK and remote teams (internal and external) as the key point of contact between specified vendors and the business
- Serve as a point of escalation for vendor issues and disputes, and drive those issues to resolution
- Operational duties:
- Serve as the leadership-level point of contact between the vendor organisation and internal customers consuming vendor services and solutions
- Engage closely with remote teams to ensure optimal on boarding of resources, working with teams in the UK to establish and/or approve internal and external policies, standards and processes for vendor interaction in support of the efficient growth of our remote offices
- Work closely with UK technical leadership to escalate and resolve delivery issues and to proactively identify risks and mitigate accordingly, acting as the point of contact for teams for vendor escalations
- Performance management:
- Maintain strong communication with delivery teams and stakeholders to ensure visibility of progress and to ensure initiatives are implemented as agreed
- Once engaged, maintain close liaison & communication with delivery teams, ensuring requirements and deliverables are understood, resources are secured to plan, and delivery plans are continually aligned
- Ensure that the metrics used to evaluate performance are properly tied to business outcomes and bias-free, and that associated communications around these metrics are clear
- Contract Management
- Act as the primary contact on contractual matters related to the key vendors
- A minimum of three to five years experience in vendor management or related field
- Proven experience working with remote software delivery teams / technical suppliers
- Experience of end to end relationship management including the setup of remote software delivery models
- Experience of drafting commercial software development contracts and statements of work
- Required Knowledge & Skill
- Strong demonstrable stakeholder management skills, with the confidence to challenge supportively and effectively where appropriate
- Working knowledge of contract management and negotiation
- Strong reporting and analysis skills. Are able to provide regular updates and information in a consumable format for different parts of the business
- Experience in Agile/Lean development culture and frameworks (Scrum / Kanban etc.)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills including the use of project tools/processes/documentation
- The ability to work successfully as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Key Behaviours and Competencies
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate with internal clients and stakeholders
- Relationship skills that will facilitate positive vendor behaviors, establish healthy new engagements and strengthen existing ones
We are on a mission to become the world’s most entertaining online gaming company. It all started with Jackpotjoy but along the way we have grown into the award-winning team of designers, developers and operators behind some of the leading gaming sites and apps including Virgin Games and Caesar’s Casino. But, we haven’t stopped there... we’re also behind Bingo Lane, Jackpotjoy Slots and other great free-to-play games.
Born in 2001 with just a handful of developers, we are now over 1,000 employees strong across 7 group offices worldwide with our headquarters in Central London. Over 24 million players enjoy our 258 games, generating on average 6,028 chat messages every 15 minutes!
Unlike many industries, the Technical department in Online Gambling is not just seen as an overhead. The technology, is the product, so at Gamesys we invest heavily. Whether it be through the awards we've won for innovation in Bingo and Slots, our commitment to using cutting edge technology, or simply our passion to innovate, thrill, and surprise, Gamesys constantly pushes the boundaries to be the best in class.
Our culture is visible everywhere. Visit our reception - you’ll find sweets and a giant monkey, in the design team a giant red lamp and the latest quad core mac pros; the breakout areas a Gamesys pool table and fridges full of beer, wine and soft drinks. In the meeting rooms you might find grass instead of carpet, in the summer you’ll meet all our families together for a celebration and in the winter you can find Mexican wrestlers or circus acts roaming around. Weekly social and sports events give you the opportunity to stretch both your mind and body, whether it be getting involved in a meetup or brownbag session, playing in the poker tournament or joining one of the many sports teams. But our culture is not just in what you can see it's in everything we do, we're hard workers and we get stuck in. We have fun, making fun and our vision is to invent, play and discover together, to craft experiences that thrill our players and rock the world.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79156557