This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a long term project that should last until 2020, working as a User Researcher for a huge organisation.
The User Researcher role involves:
- Acting as a key figure within service teams, working to generate the feedback and insight service teams need to build a clear picture of their users and deliver solutions they need
- Generating new and useful user insights and translating into features and actions that allow them to iteratively improve their service for users
- Developing research for the new service offering - using User Centred Design (USD) product development
- Carrying out research methodologies - including, qualitative and quantitative methods
In order to be considered for the User Researcher role, you must have:
- Experience in User Centred Design and product development
- Experience of research methodologies - quantitative and qualitative
- Experience in indirect data collection techniques such as web traffic analytics
- Experience in planning and running private and public beta of products to the real user
- Experience of using indirect data collection techniques - surveys and digital diary studies
- Experience of delivering user research
If you do have the relevant skills for this long term User Researcher role, please do apply.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79157029