Audit Seniors - Big 4 & Top 10 - UK Wide
Job ID: KEMAN7119
Location: UK Wide Roles - Please see below for Major Cities
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 - Dependant on Level of Experience and Location
We have recently been briefed by most our BIG 4 & Top 10 clients to seek out qualified Audit Seniors & Assistant Managers for job opportunities across many of the major UK cities to include:
- St Albans
All the top tier firms can offer you an excellent opportunity to strengthen your career within a structured and supportive environment whilst dealing with some of the UK largest and well renowned companies. It is a priority to find candidates who are ambitious and want to progress to manager and beyond.
You will work closely with range of organisations and will be responsible for carrying out audit engagements from the planning stage through to completion.
- Working closely with senior management in maintaining productive relationships with a range of clients across several industry sectors.
- Co-ordinate and lead onsite fieldwork and ensuring smooth delivery of the audit process from planning stage through to completion.
- Translating audit strategy into effective audit procedures.
- Keeping clients updated throughout the audit process.
- Coaching and developing junior team members.
- Identifying and resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- ACA/ACCA Qualified- an excellent chance for newly qualified audit seniors to make their first career move.
- Good team working skills showing flexibility when faced with new challenges
- Be motivated to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Have recent external audit experience and be comfortable with planning, controlling and completing audits.
- Must be and European passport holder or have the right documentation to work in the UK (No sponsorship is available for this role).
- Have excellent organisation skills.