Operations Manager - Retail
This is a commercial role that focuses on driving profitability across a number of retail and catering stores. The results will be achieved by controlling and managing stock and systems.
You will work hand in hand with both the Operational teams i.e. Store / Restaurant Managers and the Finance team through communication, coaching, influencing and support.
£24,000 + Benefits
Retail & Branded Restaurants
You must have proven experience from the retail or catering sectors.
- Currently you need to be working within retail or catering environment in a selling support manager/finance/inventory manager role, with experience of managing all aspects of running an operational site/store.
- You need a strong charismatic character, excellent communicator, a good finance head is essential, and love the fast pace that retail and catering can bring you.
- This is a fun and fast environment to work in; you will be given a lot of autonomy within the role, which in turn will help you develop a strong career. This role can be a Monday to Friday however with the needs of the business weekends will be requested.
Operations Manager - Retail & Branded Restaurants
Hunger for progression is essential - we want someone who wants to be the next Finance Manager!
Skills Required - Operations Manager - Retail
- Operational Inventory, Loss prevention, Stock taking Manager, Retail Manager.
- Hands on.
- Management of a team.
- Communication and Influencing skills.
- Using and Managing Information Technology.
- Managing Business Performance.
- Audits (internal and external).
- Performance Reviews.
- Stock availability.
- Stock Loss Results.
- Stock management.
Operations Manager - Branded Restaurants - Rewards
- 28 paid holiday days to start which increase at service increments
- Contributory pension after 3 months
- Subsidised meals on shift, plus free soft drinks / coffee and tea on shift
- Free car parking
- Hotel stays for employees with 50% off room rate and 30% off for your family and friends
- Between £100 - £750 bonus if you suggest someone who we recruit
- Company sick pay (up to 14 weeks)
- Peer to peer recognition schemes
- Uniform provided for many roles
- On boarding programme specific to your chosen role
- Structured career path and training for your personal and professional development
- Flexible working
- Additional role specific benefit
This role is a full time contract of 40 hours per week, 5 shifts over a 7 day operation. Flexibility is key, with a drive for maintaining high standards in the business.
If this sounds like the role for you APPLY NOW!!!
NB: only successful candidates will be contacted