Head of Social Media
Head of Social Media, Central London - £70,000 to £80,000
A leading agency that work across digital, social and events are on the lookout for a Head of Social to join the team. The agency work across multiple sectors including gaming, FMCG, healthcare and tech. They work closely with their clients to create joined up, multi-platform marketing strategy and pride themselves on their creative approach and high quality, impactful campaigns.
As Head of Social you will lead the social media output of the agency, this will include working closely with clients on social media strategy, helping clients understand how social can be part of their marketing mix and how it can sit alongside wider digital campaigns. You will be the go to within the agency for all things social, working closely with the events and digital team to make sure all work is seamlessly joined, creating high quality multi-platform campaigns. There will be a new business element to the role, you will be expected to keep agency / client relations strong and will always be looking for new opportunities to grow accounts and make sure clients are aware of all the agency can provide. As a senior team member you will be involved in all aspects of agency life, leading and motivating the team, implementing ideas to improve agency output and profitability and making sure the agency is always adapting to fast moving digital trends.
Candidates will need an agency background, ideally having worked with clients across a wide range of sectors with an understanding of how different tone of voice can work for different clients. Social Media experience at least at Account Director level is a must, as is a proven track record of delivering successful social media campaigns.
- Working with clients on social strategy
- Managing social media campaign delivery
- Analysis and feedback on social campaigns
- Developing agency client relations
- Identifying opportunities for account growth and new business
- Pitching to clients
- Leading the social team
- Working with wider digital and events team on campaigns
- Keeping agency up to date with social trends
- Understanding of how social can sit within a wider marketing mix
- 3+ years experience managing social media campaigns within agency
- Track record leading on social strategy
- Client handling experience
- Ability to grow and develop social media accounts
- Ability to motivate team members
- Up to date with emerging tech and trends
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised
This is a great opportunity to join a creative agency with clients across multiple sectors in a highly strategic social media role. If you are interested please do get in touch to discuss further