Store Manager Bristol Filton
Salary - 18-23k
Competitive salary based upon experienceFantastic benefits package – contributory pension, staff discount and life assurance.
We are currently looking to recruit a Store Manager. Reporting directly and supporting the Area Manager, you will be given the autonomy and freedom to be part of making the store a success. We are looking for a driven and hard-working individual who has experience of working in a high volume and fast paced retail business. Discount retail would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Delivering an excellent shopping experience for the customer
- Reviewing sales performance and ensuring measures are put in place to drive sales
- Delivering on KPI’s and profitability
- Recruit, manage and motivate staff to achieve store objectives
- Ensure all company standards are implemented and maintained
- Health and Safety of store and colleagues
- Key Skills Required:
- Self-Motivated and Resilient
- Team Player with a ‘can do’ Attitude
- Excellent Communication and Coaching Skills
- Ability to Control Costs and Availability of Stock
- Commercially and Target Driven NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- At Poundstretcher we place real value in our employees, and appreciate the hard work that all our staff put in. As a result we like to compensate our employees with a competitive salary based on experience and an excellent benefits package. If you have the passion, drive and commitment to succeed then please click ‘apply’ today.
- We are keen to hear from any Retail Manager, Store Manager, Deputy Manager, , Assistant Manager and Duty Manager.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/79132781