Junior Digital Designer
Junior Digital Designer, London - £20,000 to £25,000
My client is a multi-award winning agency based in Central London who work with a wide range of clients combining household names with smaller, fast growing ’start up’ style businesses. The agency culture is performance driven, dynamic and is a place where bright sparks progress quickly. Enthusiasm, ambition and a willingness to find real involvement will suit very well here.
They’re looking for an individual with a passion for creative design and a thirst to learn new techniques and front-end technologies in a fast-paced environment. You’ll have a superb eye for detail and understanding of how design is used. Somebody with the right attitude to want to learn new skills and make tons of progression is what they are hoping to find.
What you’ll have…
- Some commercial experience designing interfaces would be a bonus but this is not essential. The role is open to grad / entry level applications.
- Experience of executing your own ideas within established brand guidelines
- Confidence to communicate concepts directly to clients
- Strong advocacy of usability and accessibility in your design
- Experience working with Sketch
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- An understanding of HTML, CSS
- Ability to mock up design solutions as working prototypes in the browser
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be working closely with both the production and marketing teams to:
- Design stunning web, mobile, microsite and campaign based material
- Develop identities for the digital products we create for our clients
- Participate in quality assurance and testing
- Help produce concepts for pitches and marketing campaigns
- Help Maintain and steer the agency identity
If this sounds like something you’d like to explore further, please get in touch asap.