Location: Bristol, Burton
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Electrical, Environmental, Marine, Medical, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Power & Energy, Security/Resilience, Transport
We have an exciting opportunity to support the delivery of a wide range of projects across a significant range of sectors.
We are looking for Project and Programme Managers at all levels to help us expand our service in delivering exciting projects to our clients.
We are looking for a range of experiences, to work on projects for large industry and Government. The sort of projects you will be involved with will vary from small and rapid turnaround, to some largescale projects encompassing some large strategic changes for our clients.
Managing projects successfully is of vital importance to the company, so this post holder will be highly visible at all levels within the company.
The job will involve:
- Providing professional Project Management and support to ensure projects are run correctly and efficiently;
- Providing Project Management to internal and external projects;
- Delivering projects to the highest quality within defined cost and time constraints;
- Leading the development of Investment Appraisals and Business Cases to assist with decision making;
- Face to face interaction with customers, to ensure that they receive the service they require
- Use existing contacts to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Experience of working independently and a willingness to take ownership of issues and tasks
- Drive to complete work on time, within budget and to a high quality
- Professional attitude and outlook when dealing with other companies and organisations
- Project management qualification (e.g. APMP or Agile)
- Knowledge of a business sector of interest (in particular Defence or Energy)
To find out more about us and to apply, please click the apply button below.