Trainee IT Support Analyst
Our client, a fantastic organisation based in Cobham, Surrey is currently recruiting for a Trainee IT Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for and a view to build a strong career within IT and technology. This role is perfect for a hardworking, enthusiastic candidate who will relish the chance for in depth IT support training.
Initially you will start working to a 1st line support level, building your knowledge and experience up to 2nd and 3rd line level
- Initial first line support, unlocking windows accounts, resetting user passwords.
- To work alongside and provide assistance to the Service desk, Technical and Admin staff to support the ICT Department and the company`s computer users
- Log calls on a Service desk software
- Allocate and schedule jobs for 1st/2nd/3rd line ICT staff
- Liaison with users, suppliers and third party support contacts.
- Admin duties that include ensuring systems are up to date.
- Obtaining quotes/estimates and ordering of software and hardware.
- To adhere to all ICT policies and procedures and to ensure all security and confidentiality measures are followed
- Work within and to an ITIL environment / methodology
Key Skills and experience:
- A passion for IT and technology
- A certification or qualification based around IT or technology is advantageous
- Any previous work experience within an IT environment would be advantageous
- Fantastic time management skills
- Outstanding computer skills
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: IT Support / 1st Line Support / Technical Support / Service Desk / Desk Top / Surrey / Cobham / Epsom / Woking / Leatherhead / Egham / Weybridge / Chertsey / Guildford / Bracknell
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79138347