Full Time – 35 hours per week
“You will be the face of Napthens providing that all important first impression to our valued clients”
Exciting opportunity, working as part of a busy Reception Team has arisen. Dealing with internal and external calls effectively, meeting and greeting clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling incoming calls and routing them to the appropriate extensions
- Meeting and greeting Clients
- Ensuring the reception area is clean and tidy
- Booking rooms for meetings, internal and external
- Preparing rooms for meetings including refreshments and clearing rooms after the meeting has finished
- Preparing and serving refreshments, tea, coffee and lunches
- Ensuring messages are passed to the relevant individuals in a timely manner
- Booking conference calls
- Booking lunch orders and taxis for Clients
- Assist with the opening of post in the morning and logging of DX and outgoing post in the evenings
- Ordering stationery for the Blackburn office
- Purchasing and controlling stocks of tea and coffee
- Banking cash
- Controlling petty cash
- Printing of cheques
Key performance indicators of the role
- Speed and accuracy of routing calls to correct destinations
- Polite and professional manner with all internal and external clients
- Meeting deadlines for bookings i.e. lunches, taxis, travel tickets
Key skills and experience
- Experience of a busy reception including switchboard
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to display tact, discretion and diplomacy and remain professional and highly confidential at all times.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible “can-do” attitude with the ability to manage and change work priorities as appropriate.
- Smartly presented person with a positive, friendly personality who is organised, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates effective time management.
- High level of administrative and IT skills.
- Experience within a law firm or professional services office.