Marketing Campaign Executive
A Marketing Campaign Executive position has become available with a leading North West Commercial Law Firm. The role will primarily be based in Liverpool, with some travel to Manchester and Preston.
The firm have a strong brand and an excellent reputation within the legal market. They offer a rewarding and supportive culture.
The Marketing Campaign Executive will work alongside the marketing team in developing and embedding all aspects of the marketing delivery for the Firm. This will include growing the online presence of the firm and promoting the profiles and views of the Partners.
Typically the role will include: creating digital content, design and formatting, copy writing, reviewing material, budgeting, monitoring results, liaising with Partners, development of video content, online blogs, monitoring digital channels, liaising with external agencies and any other duties as required.
- Previous marketing and communications experience from a corporate/professional services environment is essential
- You should have strong marketing skills including proven experience in multi-channel campaigns and digital marketing
- A solid understanding of marketing channels including, brand, creative, website, e-comms, SEO and social media
- Knowledge of thought leadership and background in content marketing
- Show initiative and offer creative solutions
- Able to project manage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate at all levels
For further information please contact Gemma Rush at Interlink Recruitment