Senior Product Manager FTSE 100 20 million subscribers
Data-driven Senior Product Manager with a proven track record delivering complex digital products, is required by a leading technology company looking to change the experience of their millions of customers using different technologies including mobile, virtual reality, voice etc.
- Work for a leading British technology brand investing massively in their London product team.
- Deliver innovative products to millions of customers by working closely with engineering teams that are all based onsite.
- Define and deliver the next wave of products and services on multiple platforms to over 20 million customers
- Work closely with engineering and design teams to define new features, and UX teams to develop innovative experiences that deepen customer engagement
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer needs and use this to build pioneering products
- Communicate with a range of stakeholders to define product requirements, strategy and roadmap
- Assess emerging industry trends and competitors in a fast-moving environment
- Leverage data to drive decisions and product changes
- Several years experience managing and delivering complex digital products end-to-end
- Experience using data and insight to drive decision making
- Good SDLC knowledge and experience working with Engineering, Design & UX teams
- Proven experience optimising products through AB testing, customer research (qualitative & quantitative) and web analytics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced technology environment
To find out more information on this great role, please apply online and Fleur will be in touch shortly.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79135198