Science teacher - Teacher of Science
A secondary school in North Manchester has an open vacancy in their Science department, and are looking to appoint a qualified Science teacher on a full time basis, teaching Science on a full time basis teaching Science across Key Stage 3 and 4. The incoming Maths teacher will work in a large and experienced department and will be supported by the SLT overseeing STEM in the school.
- Initially offered as a long term temporary post with possibility to continue into next academic year
- February half term start or sooner, dependant on Science teachers availability
- Join flagship department in school, boasting best ever GCSE results in 2016
- Large well facilitated Secondary in Manchester with excellent provisions for learning
- Rate of pay in line with MPS dependant on experience
Our client school is located slightly north of Manchester city centre, with excellent links to the centre via public transport. The school has excellent on-site parking facilities in a secure car park and a short distance from the M60 motorway, meaning those from further afield can apply. The Science department is well established and the recent positive results are accredited to school wide changes in teaching and learning and the continued improvements in behaviour shown by students. The school have carefully restructured work schemes to ensure students of all ability levels are able to make sustained progress.
* All Science teachers welcome to apply, regardless of core Science specialisms and those who are newly qualified would also be given the tools to progress their career *
"We are looking for a Science teacher to start at February half term, although we could start a suitable teacher earlier, we do expect the post to continue until July and beyond. There isn’t a preference in which Science the incoming Science teacher specialises in providing they are comfortable across Key Stage 3"
The school are looking to interview interested Science teachers in the upcoming weeks, so any interested candidates, please send your CV to Miles Cardilli at Manchester North Secondary Branch for Teaching Personnel or call the number linked to the advert for more information.