One of the UK’s largest manufactures, with over 80 years experience is looking to employee a Payroll Assistant. They are currently looking for someone with experience managing the full payroll process such as maintaining holiday and attendance systems, monthly payment runs, pensions and management reports for HR.
My client is looking for someone who is experienced in a similar role and used to processing monthly payroll for over 150 employees. This is an exciting role within a growing business with the opportunity for the role to develop over time.
Ideally you will:
- Have previous experience in a payroll position dealing with payroll for over 80 employees
- Have experience of the whole payroll process including pension inductions and processing benefits
- Enjoy working in a small and experienced team, reporting to the Payroll Manager within the accounts team
- Be passionate about payroll and be looking to develop a career in this area
- Have experience of Sage Payroll and monthly reporting (desirable)
In return you will:
- Receive excellent training and develop in depth knowledge of payroll, law and accounts
- Receive very competitive remuneration and benefits
- Have the opportunity to develop your role in the long run either towards a career in payroll
- Be working for a very exciting business which is growing very quickly
If you have previous experience in an all round payroll position and you are interested in this role, please send us your CV.