Cloud Advisory Manager (CIO Advisory, IaaS, AWS, Azure)
Position: Cloud Advisory Manager (CIO Advisory, IaaS, AWS, Azure)
A rapidly expanding CIO advisory practice at a major consulting firm is looking to add a number of experienced cloud professionals with experience of advising clients on the adoption of cloud based technologies.
The Cloud Advisory Manager (CIO Advisory, IaaS, AWS, Azure) will work onsite with clients and alongside technology providers to build new propositions, improve customer experience and streamline processes. The work will involve working across a range of technology solutions in the emerging technology space with a large focus on Cloud implementations.
A successful Cloud Advisory Manager (CIO Advisory, IaaS, AWS, Azure) will:
- Have hands on experience in delivering cloud and infrastructure technologies (AWS / Azure / Google Cloud)
- Have experience in assessing and designing cloud target operating models and process design for cloud adoption
- Experience advising and consulting C-Suite level stakeholders
- Have certifications in or be working towards cloud technology certifications such as AWS / Azure
- Have familiarity with methodologies such as TOGAF / ITIL
- Management Consulting experience
This is an outstanding opportunity to take part in some of the most high profile technology projects in the UK. Successful candidates will also benefit from excellent training and development and strong opportunities for career progression. For more information please contact .
Rate: UP to £80,000 + Benefits package including Bonus
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Oliver Evans
Telephone : 020 77806 700
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79141434