National Contracts and Repairs Claims Manager
My client is seeking a National Contracts and Repairs Manager to lead and manage the procurement and the service delivery of the companies repair projects for major and complex property claims The Role
- To lead and manage the procurement and the service delivery of the companies national network of RepairandRemedialWorksContractorstoensurethatallrepairprojects(TermContractandtendered)areexecutedinacommerciallyviable,efficientandeffectivemannerandthatexcellentcustomerservice and highqualityrepairs are delivered.
- Ensuring that for major and complex claims there is a robust governance framework for the selection, instruction and engagement of specialist investigators, consultants and contractors.
- You will lead a team of technical and construction experts (Quantity surveyors, contract surveyors and engineers) who support claims consultants.
- Excellent experience in procurement / contracts within the construction or commercial property insurance sector.
- Must be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of the nature, complexity and timescales involved in managing major construction (and remediation services), ideally for residential structures.
- Degree level calibre and commitment to professional excellence. Ideally with a background in property repairs or house building or a member of a professional institute such as CIPS or RICS
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety regulations; ideally with a H&S qualification.
- Excellent procurement, tendering, contracts management at a senior level with a strong track record of delivering a successful business in the construction / property / major claims sector.
For further information contact Paul Scholes in confidence