Support Engineer JIRA Hedge Fund
Support Engineer JIRA London to £60k
Support Engineer (Trading Application Virtualisation JIRA Powershell Citrix). Cutting-edge quantitative research and technology company require an experienced Support Engineer to be responsible for supporting their trading platform. This role will suit a highly proactive individual who is capable of managing a large range of technologies and can be relied on to look after the company’s software and infrastructure.
As a Support Engineer you will be part of the Enterprise Applications team, overseeing the smooth running of the trading platform, applying new approaches to overcome any potential issues as well as investigating new solutions and managing their implementation with client stake holders. Responsibilities will also include; carrying out requests for bugs and configuration changes, communicating with 3rd parties regarding support requests, and taking charge of scheduling upgrades of the platform.
Based in central London, you will be joining a collaborative team, who promote a relaxed and positive work environment and enjoy regular social events, such as weekends away.
- Strong knowledge of Atlassian administration (JIRA)
- Must have a passion for technology
- Experience of working in an application/platform maintenance role.
- Experience of working with Citrix Infrastructure
- Experience of scripting languages such as, Powershell, Python, Bash, and Bamboo
- Degree educated, 2:1 or above in Computer Science or similar technical discipline.
As a Support Engineer you will be earning a competitive salary of £45k to £60k plus enjoy many benefits including a performance related bonus.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 today to discuss this Support Engineer opportunity further.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79137454