Premium, Wholesale,Account Management, Selling, Wholesale Executive, Wholesale Coordinator, Agency
Your new company
Hays Retail are currently partnered with one of the leading Contemporary/ premium, Fashion Agencies and Distributors in the UK and Europe.
They are looking to recruit a talented Wholesale Executive to join their team and become part of the fabric of the business.
The company is established and currently one of the leaders within their field, they are looking for a confident and ambitious individual who is willing to get stuck in and immerse themselves within the role. They are lovely people, very friendly and really invest in their employees.
Their passion for what they do is evident and they are willing to develop their employees and offer progression within the business.
Your new role
- Cold call and develop new business
- Manage accounts - Key and Independent
- Monitor sell thru and service client base
- Prospect new business
- Maintain account relationships in house and on the road
- Seasonal road trips - Travel to potential/existing customers
- Creating strategies for securing sales
- Increase visibility with key accounts
- Responsible for stock replenishment
- Primary & Secondary research - direct competitors and seasonal trends
- Work on and editing collections
- Develop and conduct product training
- Liaise closely with credit control
What you'll need to succeed
- A Fashion Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1+ years' experience in a similar role or equivalent
- A confident SAP user
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with individuals of varying levels and backgrounds.
- Experience within Wholesale administration
- Must be enthusiastic about luxury fashion and selling
- Strong mathematics abilities
- Advanced excel
- Be looking to move into a fun company that you can grow and progress in
What you'll get in return
- An innovative and fun culture, with a welcoming and friendly team
- Autonomy over your work and career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for an established brand with an exceptional reputation within the industry.
- Excellent opportunity for progression and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/79141884