Regional Training Manager (South West)
My client is one of the market leading organisations for training services within its industry. With such a strong brand image, in recent years a huge increase in client activity has meant fast and consistent growth, resulting in an increased need for strong Training Managers to aid in not only providing excellent training, but helping grow my clients already strong brand image and strength in the market.
For this role you will need to have a strong training background. My client is not concerned with the type of training, but just that you are confident in educating multiple audiences of different sizes where by you will be both training in an office based environment and also out on the job.
You will be given full rigorous training on all of the areas needed with a very structured process.
- To deliver key Health & Safety and product based training courses (Multiple)
- To provide support regarding internal and external projects undertaken by the Training team
- To record all training delivered to ensure maximum CITB grant support and suitable, robust data management
- Assistance with and being an ambassador of the Training teams overall aims and objectives
- Development of Regional Training Managers and support them to meet their role, aims and objectives fully
- To assist with the development of e-learning system and suite of courses
- Supporting "Qualifying the Workforce" project
Company Car, fully expensed, Mobile, Laptop and Projector.