My client now has a vacancy for an SEO Manager to join their global market team based in Newcastle.
My client is a multinational organisation and world leaders within their industry with their global in house team being based in Newcastle.
As SEO Manager, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of on site SEO for website, including managing all technical SEO requirements.
- Manage SEO content development, on page optimisation's and outreach campaigns working with brand and acquisition teams to manage copy and creation.
- Define goals and build strategies to grow organic traffic and revenue.
- Manage SEO agencies/suppliers.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all on site SEO.
- Support the development of SEO strategy and plan to support, inspire and convert potential customers through conversion marketing initiatives.
- Manage and motivate a team of conversion marketing specialists across multiple locations when needed.
- Work closely with Conversion marketing management team to plan and manage the creation of inspirational SEO and user friendly content.
- Support management with the migration of sites into unified platform.
The successful SEO Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:Skilled SEO professional with proven track record in SEO strategies, web development, website migrations, content management systems and google analytics.
Technical specialist experience as well as ability to create and deliver SEO strategy.Preferably an outreach specialist with experience managing campaigns across multiple countries - not essential but highly desired.Experience of multiple language digital marketng activity across websites and SEO would be highly advantageous but not essential.Strong and current knowledge of digital, SEO best practice and latest trends.Strong leadership and people management skills.Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate technical SEO aspects in a simple manner.Commutable daily to office based in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear.
basic salary DOE + benefits package