The position of Store Manager in Battersea has just been given to me by our client, this well recognised local Retailer is eager to see candidates who have a real passion for retail and food of the highest standard and quality ingredients.
This is an exciting and varied role working in a small but effective team which will be very hands on. Your previous experience will ideally have come from within a busy retail food environment where service and standards are of the upmost importance.
About the role
- This will be a challenging role which will require lots of dedication and hard work to get off the ground for the next 6-12 months but will then be very rewarding both monetary and career wise.
- You will be in charge of Managing, motivating and developing a small but extremely busy team in a fast paced grocery environment where being able to prioritise and adapt will be a key asset.
- A history of working in grocery, FMCG environment will stand you in good stead for this role, whether it be as a manager or assistant manager looking to take the next step.
- Strong leadership skills will be needed to motivate and lead the team to success, as well as to bring much needed structure to the work place.
- New ideas and bringing new ways of working to the business are always encouraged and welcomed.
- A real passion and knowledge of all things food.
- This isn't just your normal grocery/supermarket, think high end produce and great quality ingredients all on the customer's door step.
- There is a real chance to grow and progress within this exciting business which has very ambitious plans.
What's in it for you?
- A salary of up to £45k dependant on experience
- Excellent transport links
- Great opportunity for the right person to really make their own mark and progress & develop within the business.
The position is not expected to be around for long and due to the amount of anticipated applications we regret that we cannot reply to everyone, however interested candidates should apply with out delay with CV
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/79131263