Commercial Insurance Broker/Sales Account Handler
Job Title: Commercial Insurance Broker/Sales Account Handler
Job Sector: General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £23,000 p.a
Job Reference: SS/J017991
About the Company:
A highly successful and progressive insurance broker are looking to add an experienced Commercial Account Handler to their existing team. This broker truly believes in providing an unrivalled level of service to all of their clients. When you become part of their team, your commitment will be rewarded with a clear career path, a market leading salary benefits package and an environment which encourages team work and thought sharing.
About the Role:
Working as a Commercial Insurance Broker within the SME team, you will be dealing with premiums of up to £5,000 of predominantly PI renewals, but with a remit to offer office, cyber, management liability and other associated cover to very loyal client base.
You will be required to provide broking support to maximise sales performance (renewals and new business), customer retention and all revenue opportunities. Other duties will include;
- Capitalising on new business leads and quotes through to appointment including negotiations with underwriters
- Provide guidance and support to clients as required, in line with regulatory guidelines
- Involvement in telesales campaigns
- Understand and be able to explain policy cover in line with terms and conditions
- Build and maintain strong working relationships, utilizing effective communication with colleagues, clients, insurers and third parties
- Produce and deliver documentation in a timely manner
- Manage and prioritise workload to meet deadlines and targets
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the position of Commercial Insurance Broker/Account Handler you must possess the following:
- Previous insurance account handling experience
- Results orientated mentality
- Strong and effective communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships
Basic salary up to £23,000 p.a (DOE)
22 days holiday (rising with service)
Plus other attractive benefits
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.