Marketing Director - DIGITAL, Bristol
Our client are a fantastic business with offices across the UK, now looking to appoint a Marketing Director with a digital focus in their Bristol office. This position will see you joining the Senior Leadership Team, taking control of the digital strategy and business growth.
The role of Marketing Director will see you reporting to the CEO; the successful candidate will be integral to the digital strategy creation, driving change and adding measurable value to the business.
If you are an experienced digital marketing professional this could be a fantastic opportunity to work across a group of companies - you will need to have experience in creating and executing digital marketing strategy, leading and developing the digital marketing team and creating new opportunities within the business.
Some responsibilities of the role will include;
- Creating and executing the digital marketing strategy, keeping in mind brand guidelines
- Analytics - forecasting and reporting
- Ensuring your messages are customer-centric - understanding customer behaviour, retention data, customer journey etc.
- Work with the senior leadership team to horizon plan and modernise the acquisition model of the business
- Building the marketing team underneath you to ensure you have the right people in the team to be able to deliver the digital strategy
Skills and Experience needed:
- Extensive experience in a senior digital marketing role - You will have overseen the development of many successful e-commerce products with a strong understanding of omni-channel retailing
- A strong passion for all things digital
- Strong people management and leadership experience
- Commercial acumen and a strong customer focus
- Strong connections to social media companies and affiliate networks
- Strategic thinker and influencer, aligning digital strategy and activities with wider business objectives
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please get in touch with Kate in the Cute office to find out more. This is a key hire, so you would be presenting in your first interview to the senior management team, and meeting with the CEO for your second and final stage.
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic company in role with a great deal of scope for the right person. Please note, Cute Resource Solutions Ltd are acting as an agency on behalf of the client for the Digital Marketing Director vacancy.